Terms and Conditions
www.krishi-market.com is an online classified advertising website; these are our general terms and conditions regarding the use of this Website.
Acceptance of our Terms
By using krishi-market you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). You also agree to Krishi-market Privacy from this site.
Krishi-market may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to www.krishi-market.com then we recommend the immediate disuse of Krishi-market .
As a condition of your use of Krishi-market you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Krishi-market or the interests or property of Krishi-market users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Krishi-market ;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Krishi-market and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Krishi-market .
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Krishi-market or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Krishi-market website.
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Krishi-market , are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via Krishi-market .
- Krishi-market does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Krishi-market site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to Krishi-market . Krishi-market makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Krishi-market is a free classified website providing advertising space in which some categories are paid options. Krishi-market does not cooperate with third parties. Krishi-market solely sells advertising spaces and does not take a commission of the user’s earning.
- Under no circumstances will Krishi-market be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that Krishi-market does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Krishi-market will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Krishi-market may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify the content on the Krishi-market site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other Krishi-market users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other Krishi-market users. Krishi-market will remove any infringing listing(s).
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Krishi-market immediately by contacting customer support.
Paid for Advertising
Posting an ad on Krishi-market is generally free but there are certain services you can pay for. If you decide to take advantage of the paid for advertising service you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad.
Dealings with Organizations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that Krishi-market shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Krishi-market is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Krishi-market , its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Termination of Service
You agree that Krishi-market , both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that Krishi-market shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR SERVICES OR REGISTER FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE.